Friday, May 22, 2009

Mothers Day!

For Mother's Day Dave bought me this new camera! It has taken me a while to figure it out but in the mean time I have loved taking pictures. It makes it so much more fun when you have a nice camera. So maybe I will have an excuse to update my blog more often with our latest happenings. Thanks, Dave...I love it!

Here are just a few pic taken from my new camera...


These 3 sweet girls are inlove with the Frei's Dog Mitzie. Nearly every afternoon you will find them fighting over her.

Bear..."Mom, look at this...I am a Monkey"
Mom... "Quit doing that or your ears and eyes will stay like that!"
What a wierd kid!!


This is Josh's past time. He has a little hoop outside on the back porch. He has this routine where he dribbles at the top of the cement and then runs to the hoop and dunks it. It is so fun to watch him try to please his daddy.

1 comment:

Mat and Jamie Holt said...

I noticed your new camera at the t-ball game. You'll love it! We have had a rebel for 6 years. Our old won was stolen last summer so darn it if we didn't have to buy a new updated version. Love Bear's face!