Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My first tag as a blogger


Thanks Lainee for the tag! This is kinda fun. This is my fourth folder and the forth picture. It is a picture of Megan, Autumn and Aynsley at Veyo pool this summer!...Megan will die when she sees that I put this on my blog.

So here is how it works: Go to your pictures and open the fourth folder and get the fourth picture (if possible) and post it on your blog. Tell us a little about the photo and then tag 7 others to do the same. I am tagging... Kaydee, Andi, Celeste, Annaca, Jessica, Stephanie, & Dana. Looking forward to seeing what pictures all you girls have.

2 comments:

Lainee said...

I love the picture what a cute bunch of friends.

Hallman Family said...

Ok, So I will do the Tag eventually. With the move, Madysen's Birthday, Cheer Competition, and Halloween it has been CrAZy!!! That picture looks awesome btw!

Celeste